Hospital Fatimah is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse / Midwife position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the total care of a woman admitted during pregnancy, labour, puerperium and her new born infant, in close cooperation with a group of competent and professional Obstetrician and Paediatrician, in line with the Hospital and departmental philosophy, policies and procedures.
- To observe and examine all babies in Nursery and Phototherapy room.
- To teach all Mothers on prevention of infection and general care of newborn infant.
- To assess progress of labour at 4 to 6 hourly intervals by vaginal examination
- To receive and assist in resuscitation of newborn and proceed with subsequent care and thorough examination of baby.
We are a MSQH Accredited and ISO9001:2015 certified 47-year old established tertiary-care private specialist hospital with 236 beds located in a secondary business centre within a housing estate in Ipoh. It provides inpatient and outpatient hospital services in the major disciplines to the people of the city and the surrounding areas. The medical staff comprise 32 full time resident consultants and 54 visiting consultants providing services in 16 clinical specialties and sub-specialties. Inpatient care is organised into nine wards and a critical care unit. The hospital was founded in 1974. Initially managed by members of the founding organisation (the Congregation of the Brothers of Mercy, a Roman Catholic Institute of Brothers founded in Trier, Germany), it was corporatised in 1984 and now has lay representation on the Board of Directors and its operational management is now by lay professional staff.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Ipoh.