Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan & execute nursing care for patients with team members according to the specific needs of individual patient.
- Makes professional judgment and decisions about nursing care.
- Carries out Specialist Oncologist's order in accordance to established standards of nursing practices, policies & procedures.
- Protect patients and team members by adhering to infection control policies & protocols, medication administration & storage procedures & controlled substance regulations.
- Observe, monitor, assess, report & document patient's conditions & response to medication & treatment. Observe progress of patient (IV infusion, wounds & vital signs) to detect deviations.
applications with at least 5 years’ experience.
- At least a Diploma in Nursing.
- 5 years nursing experience with minimum 2 years in oncology department in hospital setting.
- Must be a SRN with a valid APC by the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Those with Advance Diploma / Post Basic in Oncology will have an advantage.
- Experience in Medical, Surgical, ER or ICU is an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, alert & meticulous.
- Good communication with multi-lingual & interpersonal skills.
How this career benefits you:
- This is a permanent role
- Learning opportunities available
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Shift allowances provided
- Allowances based on certification
Remuneration package will commensurate with experience. Opportunity for professional & personal development. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Our CORE VALUES
- Compassion- We endeavour to give confort, love and care to everyone we encounter and help them attain wholeness, reconciliation, harmony and peace.
- Respect - We uphold the inherent dignity, beliefs and right of choice of each person.
- Integrity - We uphold honesty, justice and trust.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy ( IMRT)
- 3D Conformal Radiotherapy
- Conventional Radiotherapy
- Outpatient Care
- Inpatient Care
- Deitetic services
- Pastoral care
- Health screening, Diagnotic imaging - PETCT, CT Scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound & X-ray
- In House Palliative and Home Visits
- in house physiotherapy
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang.