Bio X Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE (No Shift is Required & Rest Day on Sunday) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare equipment and assist Doctors during physical examinations and medical procedures.
- Administer medications, wound care and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Interpret patient’s information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and competency in performing nursing care procedures, assessments, treatment and techniques.
- Perform diagnostic tests by using existing modalities such as resting ECG, stress test, lung function test, etc.
- Assist in aesthetics procedures.
- Inspect all equipment and facilities visually and physically to ensure proper functioning of equipment, and hence, safety of the patients.
- Pay close attention to details to prevent any error made during recording and documentation of the patients’ data.
- Perform efficiently in emergency situations following established protocols, remain calm, inform appropriate persons, and document the events.
- Observe the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure compliance with all regulations as well as the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Ensure a safe working environment and maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in all aspects and work areas.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients and his/her friends and family.
- Other duties as and when assigned by the Company.
- Diploma in Nursing or its equivalent.
- Must have valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) and Nursing Registration license from the Ministry of Health.
- This is an ENTRY LEVEL position and therefore working experience is NOT REQUIRED. However, candidates with clinical experience in related field are also encouraged to apply.
- Positive attitude, a team player, pleasant personality, professional and performance oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.