Nuri Simfoni Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and carry out nursing duties.
- Organize and manage clinic day-to-day works.
- Provide effective nursing care to patients
- To dispense medication as per Doctors' prescription.
- Assist Doctors during medical procedures.
- Ensure patient safety and execute appropriate action to ensure safe environment.
- To assist in stock control and prepare stock report.
- To perform other tasks as and when requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing and prefer candidate with working experience in a position of similar capacity and responsibility.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC (for Staff Nurse).
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Setia Alam.
- Required Language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
ABOUT SYMPHONY MEDICAL CENTER
Symphony medical center is a ambulatory care center in Shah Alam(Setia Alam) designed for general diagnostic and screening services together with specialised outpatient services.
We aim to provide a one-stop center to preventive health as well as anti-aging . We are continuously adopting the latest technologies in regenerative and cellular therapies to promote greater well-being to our patients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.