Amitabha Foundation (Parent Organization of Amitabha Malaysia) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (Old Folks Home - Kuala Lumpur) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide effective, efficient and quality nursing care to elderly.
- Attend to all inquiries from the elderly.
- To maintain and update elderly record.
- Ensure the nursing procedure is carried out according to protocol and guideline.
- Assist in any job assigned by the superior.
- Provide overall support to the eldercare operation. (Including feeding, bathing the elderly)
- In charge of medication management.
- Conduct training related to nursing care.
- Develop, improve and monitor nursing care service protocol.
- To handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Candidates must posses at least 2-3 years of clinical experience in the related field.
- Procifient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to write and communicate in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Retired nurse are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Happy Garden.
- Accommodation and vegetarian meals provided.
- 6 days of working.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.