THOMSON HOSPITALS SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE - ONCOLOGY position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Work closely with the Physician and Allied Health team members to provide the highest level of nursing care to the patients.
• Reviews and evaluates plan of care, obtains information from patient and/or family, and adds to plan of care as appropriate.
• Provides for the physical, cultural and psychosocial needs of the patient and family. Integrates evidence-based practice and professional standards whenever possible. Serves as a champion for patient safety by continually observing and monitoring the clinical environment and assuring that safety goals and standards are considered when providing care in the practice setting.
• Performs required documentation and communicates in a competent and effective manner to meet patient and/or family needs and regulatory requirements.
• Serves as a mentor and preceptor for new staff and as a constant resource to non-licensed or non-nurse personnel.
YOUR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Possess a Diploma / Degree in Nursing
• Possess a Post Basic in Oncology
• Minimum 5 year's of working experience in nursing oncology field
• Must have valid Annual Practicing Certificate / Retention of Name
• Good communication skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.