Optimax Eye Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and carry out nursing duties.
- Organize and manage clinic day-to-day works.
- Provide effective nursing care to patients.
- Assist Doctors during medical procedures.
- Ensure patient safety and execute appropriate action to ensure safe environment.
- To assist in stock control and prepare stock report.
- To perform other tasks as and when requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent and prefer candidate with post basic qualification in OT.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work on weekends.
- Candidates must willing to travel.
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
OPTIMAX is Malaysia's recognized in the eye care industry in laser refractive surgery. We began modestly in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur in 1995, offering refractive surgery helping people to reduce their dependency on corrective lenses. Our technology and expertise is as advanced and reliable.
Spurred by our commitment to deliver our services nationwide, we have expanded all across Malaysia in the span of several years. Today, we have one of the largest networks in Malaysia.
In recognition of our consistent delivery of high quality services, OPTIMAX is awarded the prestigious ISO 9001:2000 Certificate for Refractive Surgery in July 2001.
Finally, OPTIMAX surgeons audited achieved results of 99% in functional visual acuity and 100% in safety. OPTIMAX conducted a Clinical Performance Audit by an independent auditor. These further reinforcing our commitment to provide a high quality service for all.
OPTIMAX EYE SPECIALIST CENTRE is the pioneer of the laser eye correction industry in Malaysia. Established since 1995, OPTIMAX offers one of the most advanced laser treatments for permanently correcting the need for glasses and contact lenses. In line with our expansion plan, we invite highly motivated and qualified candidates to be part of our team as :
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Seremban.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either