OPTIMUM WELLNESS SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide effective nursing care to patients
- To handle health screening process, Blood pressure, glucose for patients
- Operate ECG medical procedures
- Conduct basic medical test
- Prepare patients for relevant test or investigation
- Able to draw blood and set intravenous line
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Maintain good communication with relevant departments
- Ensure excellent customer experience
- State registered nurse with nursing board of Malaysia
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Possess a valid APC
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Multilingual: English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Added Advantage)
- With or without Experiences (Training will be Provided)
- Able to work on weekend (Public Holiday Off)
Working Hour 9.30am - 6.30pm (Friday & Public Holiday Off)
- 1 Month 6 days Off
- Working Place : Cheras, Alam Damai
· Uniform provided
Optimum Health Care Center provide an Integrative Medicine , offer services that draw from both conventional and complementary medicine. Dedicated to helping achieve highest potential for wellness, we have a healing-oriented philosophy that focuses on less invasive therapies to help remove barriers that may be blocking the body's ability to heal.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Cheras.