Columbia Asia Hospital - Bintulu is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse - OR position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsibilities for carrying out high standard of nursing care and treatment for patient undergoing surgeries
- Ensure patient safety by taking preventive measure against accidents/incidents
- Check doctor's order after surgery to ensure post-operative treatment care is recorded
- Responsible for collection of surgical specimens and ensure correct labelling
- State Registered Nurse with at least 3 years' experience
- Possess post basic qualification in Peri Operative and valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Working experience will be an added advantage
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Bintulu.