OSEM NURSING AND REHABILITATION SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
✅ Good income with OT claims and allowance
✅ Leaves, year end bonus, annual increment
✅ Outstanding career, personal growth
✅ Uniform provided
✅ EPF, EIS & SOSCO provided
✅ Partially subsidize medical benefits provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Candidate must be registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Candidate must have own transportation and able to work in shift.
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferable with working experience in the related field, however fresh graduates with passion are welcome.
- Post basic qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin (optional)
- To play a central role in providing nursing care to residents in the care centre.
- To develop a nursing care plan and implements nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan.
- To initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- To provide nursing services requiring substantial and specialised nursing skills.
- To prepares clinical documentation.
- To evaluates the resident’s response to care interventions on a regular basis and recommends revision of care plans as necessary.
- To work according to schedule and perform house call.
We are a group of doctor, physiotherapists, nurses and pharmacist running up a elderly care centre and physiotherapy center based in Alma, Pulau Pinang area, aiming to provide one stop multidisplinary medical care solution to optimize patient care.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Bukit Mertajam.