Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide hand on care to patients by administering medication, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients’ conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctor.
- Work with healthcare professional to provide best multi-disciplinary care to patients.
- Ensure proper documentation of nursing notes.
- Taking and passing of patients reports.
- Assist patient in their daily assisted living needs.
- Able to multitask and communicate well with patients.
- Ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance MOH and guidelines and these procedure are evidence based.
- Maintain accurate records as per MOH and record keeping.
- Maintain absolute confidentially in respect of patient records, medical nursing and allied health professionals
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by HOD
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- Registration with nursing board Malaysia (LJM)
- Valid annual practicing certificate (APC)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Well verse in Bahasa Malaysia and English additional language will be added advantage.
- Willing to learn and take on responsibility
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in TTDI.
- Must be willing to work in shift.
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday.
Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre is a new advanced healthcare facility aimed at providing comprehensive and focused care for orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions. We specialise in both surgical and non-surgical treatment including joint replacement, trauma and fracture care, sports medicine and physiotherapy. Our state-of-the-art facility offers the best patient experience and the most comprehensive orthopaedic care under one roof.
As part of our diversification into the medical industry, we would like to invite suitable and qualified candidate to apply for this position.
We strive to be the region’s finest orthopaedic specialist centre by focussing on the individual needs of patients. We deliver high quality treatments that aim to promote early mobilisation with minimal discomfort via an exclusive medical boutique set-up that emphasizes dedicated personalised nursing care. We strive to make our patient’s transition from surgical procedure to recovery as smooth as possible.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.