Regen Rehabilitation International is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Staff Nurse serves as a member of the nursing/clinical team, functioning as an active contributor in providing care to patients through rehabilitation process and effectively interact with patients, families and other health team members in achieving optimal rehabilitation care.
- Performs initial patient assessment to establish comprehensive information base on patient physiological, emotional, cultural, psychological and spiritual needs
- Performs ongoing patient assessment and revise plan of care based on patient’s response and condition
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of patient care and ongoing assessment of patient’s status
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in a professional manner according to the established procedures, policies and standards
- Collaborate with other nurses and health team members by communicating information and participating in team discussion to ensure continuity of care and effective rehabilitation program.
- Provides education to patients and families in a timely manner
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing or health care personnel
- Maintains collaborative communication between patient/family and rehabilitation team
- Adhere to infection-control policies and protocols
- Demonstrates ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner
- Other nursing related task assigned from time to time
Job Requirements would be of the following:
- State Registered Nurse recognized by the Malaysian Nursing Board
- Post Basic Certificate in an applicable patient care area preferred
- BLS / ACLS and Valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- BSc in Nursing preferred
- Possess no less than 4 years clinical nursing experience in a hospital or relevant healthcare setting OR; fresh graduate in BSc Degree in Nursing will also be considered.
- Experience in medical/surgical/critical care would be highly preferred
- Good communication and language proficiency i.e. English and Bahasa skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills an emotional intelligence
- Computer Literate
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED
ReGen is constantly looking for highly motivated and caring professionals from many different disciplines and backgrounds, including; Nursing Aides, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Clinical Liaisons etc.
If you are credentialed in any of the disciplines noted above, and are passionate about what you do, consider joining the ReGen Rehab team.
You may submit your application with the most updated profile
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.