RenalTeam Dialysis Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (Renal) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for assessment of care needs of patients.
- Planning programmes of care, implementation and evaluation of these programmes without direct supervision.
- Take on overall patients management responsibility and reports patients progress to the Nurse Manager / Centre Manager.
- Participate as key member in relation to the development of practice in the unit.
- Ensuring safety and wellbeing of the services users.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Possess Post Basic Certification in renal nursing.
- At least 1 year of working experience in haemodialysis field.
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently & autonomously and at times without direct supervision.
- Accountable for their own professional actions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.