ZIP-ZIP LUXURYCARE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE & RENAL STAFF NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Other injections
- Assisting with procedures
- Liaising with patients
- Health assessments & equipment sterilization
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Valid APC
- Experience in chronic disease management
- Knowledge of immunization
- Fracture management/plaster management
- Triaging urgent care
- Wound management
- Patient centred care
- A holistic approach
- Experience with medical computer software
- Previous general practice experience desirable
- Experience in an Urgent care clinic or ED environment desirable but not essential
- Ability to work across all shifts on the roster including weekends and evenings.
- There is clear career coaching and progression available for the right applicants.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your CV.
For RENAL NURSE: experienced in dialysis field, owning Post Basic HD Nurse would be advantage.
Medical Benefit to Next of kin
Annual Increment & Bonus
Annual Trip & Award
Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
opportunities to learn new skill & advance in career (training)
Fun & Fast Paced working environment
Good remuneration package with benefit
ZIP-ZIP Group of Companies are a large General Practice and Minor Accident and Illness Centre based in Kedah and Perlis, Malaysia. We are a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, and Receptionists all working together to care for the residents and visitors of the Northern region of Malaysia. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Perlis.