RN Care Pte. Ltd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse/ Senior Staff Nurse (General Ward 3 Shift) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Coordinate the care of patient through an advising physician, provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and physicians.
- Facilitate and participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition in implementing care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with patient’s advanced illness.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- At least 1 year of bed side nursing experience
- Registration with the Nursing Board
- Able to multitask and communicate well with patients
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.
EA License No: 17C8900
- Provide personalised service to both Employers and Talents
- Understand the needs of both Employers and Talents
- Treat Employers and Talents with professionalism and importance
- Ensure good collaboration between Employers and Talents
- Establish good partnership with both Employers and Talents
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.