SunMed Velocity Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (SMCV - Locum Staff Nurse) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Management of department to ensure efficient and effective daily operational activities
- Planning and managing of patient care in the department by providing safe effective and quality nursing to ensure best clinical outcomes
- Provide quality nursing services to patients and ensuring that to attend to patients timely and exceed their satisfaction
- Provide supervision and guidance towards junior nurses to ensure continuity and high standard of nursing care is provided at all times
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Nursing with 2 years’ clinical experience in a tertiary hospital.
- State Registered Nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Knowledge of healthcare related Acts, regulations and accreditation standards
- Proficient in different language/dialect will be an added advantage
- Must be meticulous and able to work independently
- We are easy access via MRT stations (Taman Cochrane & Taman Maluri)
- Strategically located in an integrated commercial and residential development nearby Velocity Mall and Velocity Hotel
- Hospital is less than 4km from KL City Centre
- We respect each other and maintaining utmost professionalism. Yes, we mean it as we are dealing with one’s life.
- The average processing is around 2-4 week.
- Subsequently, our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates for interview arrangements
Sunway believes that sustainability is the key to building enduring communities. Our unique Build-Own-Operate business model powers the growth of the sustainable integrated townships of Sunway City in Selangor, Sunway City Ipoh and Sunway Iskandar in Johor, which span 5,000 acres.
Our three public-listed companies—Sunway Berhad, Sunway Construction, and Sunway REIT, with a combined market capitalisation of RM 15 billion—form a real-estate value chain that exemplifies socially responsible business practices, evidenced by their listing on the FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index.
At Sunway, we are committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), and continue to align our business strategies to meet the needs of our communities in line with the SDG agenda. The Jeffrey Sachs Center on Sustainable Development, established at Sunway University in 2016, serves as a hub for the education and advancement of sustainability across Southeast Asia. The Center is the first of its kind in Asia. Through the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation, we provide disadvantaged and deserving young adults access to quality education by disbursing scholarships exceeding RM330 million as of 2017.
We also consider our Environmental, Economic, and Social (EES) impact in our everyday business decisions – from our policies and social initiatives to day-to-day operations – so that we deliver enduring growth for thriving communities. In all that we do, we are driven by our core values of Integrity, Humility, Excellence.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.