SPECTRUM OF LIFE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Performing diagnostics and wellness treatments to clients.
- Maintaining all treatment rooms and diagnostics rooms according to standards and tasks lists.
- Maintaining stock and cleanliness of treatment rooms and storage areas.
- Conduct inventories and requests ordering of professional products and supplies.
- Works closely with the team of Staff Nurses.
- Imparts knowledge on best-practice nursing procedures to team members.
- Understand all treatments and screening facilities in the centre.
- Maintain queuing system.
- Collaborates with other health care team members to develop healthcare plans that promote continuity for clients as they receive complementary and alternative health care
This job might be for you if you possess the following criteria:
- A Diploma or Degree in nursing with valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Registered under the Nursing Board.
- Patience in handling clients and ensure their well beings.
- Professional responsibility and accountability.
It will be awesome if you:
- Possess positivity & enthusiasm.
- Are passionate, loving and caring.
- Able to handle criticism.
- Have exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Experience in Wellness Centre
- Knowledge in complementary and alternative medicine treatment and screening
The perks you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary package.
- A team of supportive and awesome people to work with.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- An open mind for new ideas. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas.
Think you might be a good fit? Then flaunt your impressive resume already!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.