Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
• Provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, create harmonious environment.
• Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
• Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
• Carrying out the treatments and medications.
• Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
• Work related matter as assign by immediate superior
• Min. Diploma in Nursing
• Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board (LJM)
• Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
• Added advantage for candidate with Annual Practicing Certificate (Preferably)
• Added advantage for candidate with a post basic certificate or working experience in related disciplines
• Able to work on 3 rotating shifts
• Willing to work in a Hospital setting
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Fully Furnished Hostel for female staffs
- FREE Ongoing Nursing skills and courses by Certified Clinical Educator
- Annual bonus increment
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.