Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide services to patients that need in-home monitoring, those who require adjustments to treatment regimens often, and patients with medical conditions that require frequent assessments and care plan changes
- Ensure that the dignity, comfort and safety of patient respected at all times, and codes of confidentiality in tandem with hospital policies and standards
- Observe that correct procedures and infection control are strictly followed according to best practice, and that all documentation is completed accurately and timely
- Ensure that staff practices any other guidelines deemed necessary for the provision of care.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Nursing with 3 years clinical experience in a tertiary hospital. Gerontology or home nursing background will be an added advantage
- State Registered Nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Knowledge of healthcare related Acts, regulations and accreditation standards
- Proficient in different language/dialect will be an added advantage
- Must be meticulous and able to work independently
- Possess own transport
- We are accessible via BRT-SunMed station and located near various amenities / shopping mall/ eateries etc
- We respect each other and maintaining utmost professionalism. Yes, we mean it as we are dealing with one’s life.
- The average processing is around 2-4 week.
- Subsequently, our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates for interview arrangements
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.