Tung Shin Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan, organize, communicate, supervise and evaluate the total care plan for all patients in the ward / unit.
- Perform nursing care and therapeutic measures conforming to current standards of nursing practice.
- Obtain data from multiple sources in order to apply knowledge of nursing principles, formulate and integrate nursing care with the Doctor’s plan of care.
- Teach the patient and family according to their needs.
- Document patient care data effectively and accurately, to ensure continuity of care.
- Assume responsibility for self-development.
- Guide and direct activities of co-workers as they provide patient care.
- Support and implement hospital, medical staff, personnel and nursing policies and objectives.
- Administer prescribed medications, provide treatments using therapeutic equipments, and observe patient’s reactions to medication and treatments. Observe progress of patient (IV infusion, wounds, and vital signs) to detect deviations.
- Carry out specific procedures identified and established according to policy, pertaining to individual area of work assignment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of relevant working experience.
- Must have a valid APC as recognized by Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and be alert & meticulous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work on shift basis.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.