UCSI Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Planning and managing of patient care in the department to fulfil and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Providing safe and effective nursing services to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to safety standards and precautiouns.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- Able to work on shift duty - weekdays, weekend and on call basis (If required).
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Nursing with valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
- Adherence to Patient Saftey Goals in compliance with the standards set by Ministry of Health.
- Preference for those with Post Basic qualification in ICU, HDU, CICU, CCU, Operation Theatre, Delivery Nurse-Midwife/O&G, Nursery, A&E, Paediatric).
- State Registered Nurse preferably with 3 years of working experience in relevant areas.
UCSI is building private teaching hospital under the Economic Transformation Programme. Built in phases, the 1,000 bed hospital will turn Springhill into a vibrant hub of healthcare and learning.
The hospital is part of a huge project that involves the construction of a hotel and an international school that is already operational. Once completed, the hospital will also feature a lifestyle mall that will attract visitors to Springhill and open doors for medical tourism.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Port Dickson.