UM SPECIALIST CENTRE SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To perform usual and customary nursing duties and task as per job descriptions.
- To maintain accurate, detailed reports and patients records.
- To monitor patient’s progress, identify any changes, acting on those changes to ensure patient is safe and comfortable at all times.
- Accountable and responsible to patient assigned.
- Understand the importance of prompt actions and on emergency and high risk situations
- Update Sister On Call on patient’s progress and action taken
- Maintain professionalism.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate
- At least 3 year(s) of Nursing experience
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, flexible, fast learner & able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other language is an added advantage
- A self-motivated team player, discipline, able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule.
- Good sense of responsibility
- Work closely with other departments
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.