Lecadia Primacare Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurses (Kuala Lumpur) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
What can be expected from this job?
- Training will be provided
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement
- Salary will match experience and skills.
- Serving medication.
- Following consultants' rounds.
- Ensure proper documentation of nursing notes.
- Taking and passing of patient reports.
- Aid patients in their daily assisted living needs.
- Work with other healthcare professionals to provide best multidisciplinary care to patients.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must possess Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Must possess valid APC & have current registration with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Experience in geriatrics care will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work on a shift rotation system (3 shifts).
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
Lecadia PrimaCare Center provides long-term nursing care for the elderly, and in particular for those with chronic illness or disabilities. Our Center has been providing the best quality care & service to our elderly since 2004. We seek new team members to meet our growth goals.
We desire committed nurses who put patient care at the highest priority, understands wholistic care & teamwork approach in patient care management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.