AJWA CORPORATION SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Registered Nurse/Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Demonstrate knowledge of principles, method and technique of performing standard nursing practice.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and families. .
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules & regulations.
- Documents patients care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing and medical assistant teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Nursing or Medical Assistant with a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged
- Good communication skills and written skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Able to work independently
- Able to start immediately Discipline and able to execute instruction from superior
- Positions available for Ajwa Corporation's Klang, Puncak Alam and Shah Alam (Section 7 & 15) branch.
Klinik Ajwa is a General Practitioner brand, providing general medical consultation and health related services. Wholly owned by Ajwa Corporation Sdn. Bhd, we cater for wide range of outpatient treatments, for all age groups. We are also specialized in maternity, paediatrics and pregnancy related services such as ultrasound packages.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.