Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for State Registered Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assess patient physically and psychologically upon admission and re-assess frequently including admit and discharge patient by following related policy and procedures.
- Develop nursing care plan upon admission, pre and post-surgery / procedures, review and update daily considering patient’s needs.
- Assess and identify patient level of pain, risk of bleeding pre and post-surgery and early recognition for emergency event.
- Initiate observation (non- invasive Blood Pressure), heart rate, respiratory rate, oximetry and evaluate patient’s vital signs for any abnormalities and escalating concern to Primary Consultant.
- Provide nursing care such as mouth care, skin care, perineum /perianal care, bathing etc. (following hospital nursing care standard).
- Administer medication as order by doctor, assist and monitor patient with analgesia and sedation especially narcotic and psychotropic drugs , observe for any sign and symptoms related to side effect / adverse reaction.
- Collect specimen for laboratory test and report any abnormalities to the doctor timely.
- Monitor patient’s fluids intake and output to detect emerging problems such as electrolyte imbalance.
- Monitor patient for changes in status and indications of conditions such as bleeding, sign and symptom of infection / sepsis, shock and escalating issues to primary consultant without delay.
- Participate in discharge planning and rehabilitation process.
- Responsible in coaching and able to motivate the junior / new nurses and students to facilitate the hesitation, interrogation of knowledge and skills to enhance high quality care in nursing.
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of nursing procedure applicable to the area of assigned with minimal assistance from others.
- Able to work efficiently under stressful environment and handling emergencies situation.
- Perform other appropriate tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Post Basic Certification is a must.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as State Registered Nurse.
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Fluent in English Language skills.
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
Our vision of an Integrated Medical Care Group for aesthetics and wellness allows us to offer a full suite of services to our clients as a one-stop centre for maintaining client’s outlook and active lifestyle.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre KL is our main branch located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre along Jalan Tun Razak, less than 10 minutes away from Pavilion Mall and KLCC Suria. It is a specialist hospital licensed by Ministry of Health which also boost our Aesthetic Dental clinic.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre KL is also a member of the Association of Private Hospital Malaysia and a Member of the Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.