CARDIAC VASCULAR SENTRAL (KUALA LUMPUR) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for State Registered Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
State Registered Nurse (SRN) for Diagnostics Department
- Responsible to perform a competent level of standard and quality nursing care which include assessing, diagnosing, identifying outcomes, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care and procedures rendered to patients in the department.
- While most critical non-invasive cardiac procedures will be supervised by the Consultants, the SRN must be able to work with minimal supervision for the simple tests and nursing care rendered in the unit.
- List of diagnostic tests or studies ordered by the Consultants that may be performed by the SRN include Electrocardiogram (ECG), Holter’s Monitoring, Event Monitoring, Spirometry Test, Exercise or Medication Administered Stress Test.
- Assist Consultants in performing resuscitation of patients during emergency situations.
- Establish IV access for all non-invasive procedures that may require intravenous access.
- Ensure the provision of courteous, prompt services and customer-focused services to both the patients and visitors.
- Must be a licensed state registered nurse (SRN) with a valid Annual Practising Certificate.
- A minimum two years of experience in a related healthcare position. Previous work experience in non-invasive cardiac procedures will be an advantage.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification is required.
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care according to individual needs.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of clinical risk.
- Must demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other healthcare professionals.
- Must possess good teamwork.
- Normal office working hours, no shift is required, but might have to work overtime on case-to-case basis for any procedure ordered by Consultants in late evening. Replacement time-off is provided for the overtime done.
- Continuous core competency training and soft skill training are provided.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out.
Cardiac Vascular Sentral (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn. Bhd. (CVSKL) is the region’s first and only private Cardiac and Vascular Centre of Excellence. CVSKL is housed with Malaysia’s most experienced and acclaimed heart and vascular specialists, who pioneered various heart procedures. Under the visionary leadership of CVSKL’s Chairman, Tan Sri Yahya (former founder of National Heart Institute (IJN) in 1992); this team of enthusiastic specialists and clinical staff have a mission to give the best treatment for the heart “with a heart”.
Whilst being a specialist cardiovascular and thoracic centre, CVSKL also offers services that cater to the general well-being of patients through its diabetes centre and health screening centre, Healthscan. CVSKL has 3 Operating Theatres (1 Hybrid) and 60 beds including 14 bedded ICU/CCU/CICU/HDU.
CVSKL is strategically located next to KL Sentral, the integrated transportation hub of the capital of Malaysia and the transfer point for major rail transit systems including the KLIA Ekspress.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.