MJ HEALTH CARE CENTER SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STATE REGISTERED NURSE / MEDICAL ASSISTANT position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handle documentation, profile and basic admin
- In charge of general housekeeping of the center, including inventory management and ordering supplies
- Organize and manage day-to-day works
- Consult and coordinate with health care team to assess, plan and implement screening plan
- Upkeep the high standards of professional nursing practice
- To assist doctors in various screening procedures
- To provide basic health education to clients
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- State Registered Nurse with Nursing Board of Malaysia.
- Must possess a valid Annual Practicing License.
- Must be able to draw blood and set intravenous line and perform nursing procedures.
- Multilingual ( English , Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin) will be added advantage.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MJ provide comprehensive health screening programs, which aim to create awareness of preventive is better than cure health concept to the MJ clients and pursues a balance between physical and mental health with enhancement in healthy lifestyle for all mankind.
Our mission is to provide healthy living for people starting from every family and striving for total quality living and enjoying happy and healthy family lifestyle for all.
MJ healthcare management platform comprises three main areas of “ Screening “ , “Evaluation “ , and “ Health Management”, and broken down into eight phases including screening, monitoring, analysing, evaluating, predicting, alerting, making interventions, and following-up to provide health conscious people with the tools they need to manage health and prevent disease.
MJ’s Philosophy: Live Long, Live Well, and Stay Young
For MJ, health is not just about not getting sick or getting sick less often. MJ wants to use its diverse health management strategies to help people “live long, live well, and stay young” and live more active and meaningful lives!
MJ’s AMHTS System, characterized as “High Efficiency, High Quantity, High Quality, Low Lost”,” has been providing MJ clients with quality preventive health services that are safe, comfortable, independent, private, and convenient. With the humanized and highly efficient “computerized cross-scheduling function,” MJ’s AMHTS System allows a subject to complete over a hundred of examinations and reports within four hours. MJ is indeed a worldwide pioneer in the field of health management.
In additional, MJ HSC also offer personalized health management consultation, aesthetic services, regenerative medicine such as stem cell therapy & immunotheraphy to create total health management platform accessible to ten million people.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.