ONE WELLNESS GROUP SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for State Registered Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan, organize, communicate, and supervise operations of the Nursery department in alignment to the company vision, core values and work culture
- Able to perform the department operational role and responsibilities subject to operational needs
- Preparing documentation and overseeing roster schedules while managing staff development & performance assessment
- Guide and direct activities of co-workers as they provide patient care
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams by communicating information, responding to requests, building rapport and focusing in team development
- Provide high standards of care by performing nurse procedures that address mother’s immediate physical and emotional condition
- Guiding mother on breastfeeding.
- Educate parents on baby care duties
- Keep work environment clean and tidy
- Perform any other duties as assigned and when required
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing, Paramedic, Medical Science, Medical Assistant or equivalent
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Patience and love baby
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and with valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC)
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
As the holding company of 1TCM, YIMURA and MCKAY, ONE WELLNESS GROUP (“OWG”) is principally formed to manage, lead and support the operation, marketing, finance, account, HR, admin and other relevant management of the group to achieve business goals.
We aim to build and maintain a culture of learning and innovation in which employees are most encouraged to express their thoughts and suggestion for peer discussion, so to unleash their potential whilst meeting goals and have fun at the same time. Here is where the values of Courage, Discipline, Trustworthy and Loyalty prosper.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.