Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for State Registered Nurse (Operating Theatre) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform nursing techniques and procedures as well as care for the comfort and wellbeing of patients according to their individual needs.
- Assist doctor/anesthetists pre-operation, during and post-surgery procedures.
- Prepare equipment according to surgery list for each day by following surgeon preferences
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of nursing procedure applicable to the area of assignment with minimal assistance from others.
- Maintain aseptic technique during assisting surgery in order to prevent infection.
- Ensure maintaining safety standards based on Infection Control Policies.
- Responsible for the teaching and supervise junior staff nurse.
- Ensure nursing documentation such as swab count, medication chart, and post op form are completed to prevent any medical legal action.
- Performs other appropriate tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
Our vision of an Integrated Medical Care Group for aesthetics and wellness allows us to offer a full suite of services to our clients as a one-stop centre for maintaining client’s outlook and active lifestyle.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre KL is our main branch located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre along Jalan Tun Razak, less than 10 minutes away from Pavilion Mall and KLCC Suria. It is a specialist hospital licensed by Ministry of Health which also boost our Aesthetic Dental clinic.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre KL is also a member of the Association of Private Hospital Malaysia and a Member of the Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.