Tung Shin Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for 中醫部院長/ SUPERINTENDENT OF CMD position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
SUPERINTENDENT OF CMD
A well-known, established hospital of more than 100 years in the industry, currently looking for talent to join us.
So what is your role be?
- You will be responsible for CMD’s daily operations, planning and its implementation.
- You will need to supervise the services of outpatient clinics, inpatient wards and dispensary operation.
- You will need to plan, co-ordinate, implement and enhance CMD’s services.
- You will need to liaise with overseas counterpart in recruitment of TCM Practitioners.
- You will need to liaise with MOH and related authorities pertaining to TCM issues
- You will need to co-ordinate with HR Department in regards staff recruitment, training, transfer, disciplinary and yearly appraisal matters.
- You will need to supervise the purchase of good quality herbs.
- You will need to review, monitoring, and managing CMD annual budget
- Handle all other matters related to CMD.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must have good managerial skill to handle administrative staff, physicians, patients and colleagues.
- Candidate must possess degree in TCM and the necessary Degree Certificate recognized by the Ministry of Health
- Candidate with at least 10 years TCM practicing experience, and with relevant administrative experience.
- Candidate must have good command of written and spoken of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- 與人事部協調, 處理中医部各項工作, 包括僱用、調派、紀律及常年評估。
- 您需要擁有受衛生部承認之中醫學院或大學文憑， 至少十年行醫經驗，及有相關行政管理經驗
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.