Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SWABBER position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform nasopharyngeal swab procedure to collect specimens for lab testing (Training will be provided).
- Assist with preparation of specimen collection, handling of the antigen test kits and management of onsite medical status collation.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Candidates with prior relevant experience in swabbing are preferred
- Medically fit with no history of chronic illnesses (e.g. diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol)
- Willing to undergo rostered routine testing (RRT) swab when required
- Willing to be attired in PPE (personal protective equipment) and be mask-fitted
- Proficient in English and Mother Tongue
- Able to work in shifts/ extended hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Possess own vehicle and able to cover northern region
We are a Malaysia-based molecular diagnostic company dedicated to the development of tools that will facilitate early and fast detection of pathogens, genetic disorders, and other diseases. We focus particularly on the infectious diseases that are prevalent in developing countries in Asia, Africa, and South America.
Join us, and be a part of our pioneer team in our mission to grow and venture to even higher grounds.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.