Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Technical Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform NMR experiments including sampling, data collection, processing, interpretation and preparation of analysis reports;
- Perform activities required for proper maintenance and running NMR spectrometer, automated system, including regular cryogenic liquids replacement, probe testing, shimming correction etc.
- Keep a proper recording of results and prepare regular reports of usage, servicing and issues that arise with NMR;
- Assist Director of NMR Infrastructure Platform on NMR administration tasks such as answering to enquiries, sending quotations, raising invoices and following up on payment;
- Perform marketing activities assisting Director of NMR Infrastructure Platform in promotion of the NMR platform.
- A degree in a relevant area (e.g., chemistry) from a recognised university, prior work experience particularly in pharmaceutical analysis/chemistry is an asset;
- Good ability to solve problems through the standard application of theoretical principles and techniques in NMR spectroscopy at a degree level;
- Candidate with PhD qualification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills including the capacity to communicate with individuals at all levels and an ability to effectively analyse information and produce clear, succinct reports and documents;
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and set and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated level of computer literacy and proficiency in the production of high-level work using software such as Microsoft Office applications and NMR-Bruker software, with the capability and willingness to learn new packages as appropriate;
- Demonstrated awareness of the principles of confidentiality, privacy and information handling.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.