QA Employment Consultant Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for THERAPY AIDE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Office hours
- Work life balance
- Competitive staff benefits
- Passion to contribute to the society
- Carry out therapeutic procedures under the guidance and instructions provided by the therapist
- Plan, implement, monitor and follow-up on programmes and activities
- Ensure the safety, comfort and well-being of residents
- Assist in ambulation training through walkers, braces and parallel bars
- Supervise residents in daily living practices and feeding safety
- Cleaning and sterillizing of physiotherapy equipments and instruments
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- HMI / WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Therapy Support)
- Preferably 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in a Healthcare setting
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess a strong passion to serve
To submit your application, please apply online or email your updated resume or contact our office at 6337 7449 for further discussion.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
QA Employment Consultant Pte Ltd
EA License No: 04C5357
Recognized from 2004 till present, QA employment has firmly established itself as a frontier to your employment needs. Our quality oriented approach in the healthcare/ medical industry has seen us growing in strength in providing fully accredited professionals to help ease unnecessary hassles for individuals and to offer best staffing solutions for our corporate clients.
QA’s committed and well dedicated team of Consultants aim to make it an ease in your job search experience, tailored right down to your individual needs and work preferences. With a variety of challenging positions available, you can definitely find fulfillment in seeking your dream job here. Friendliness and sensitivity are what we take pride in, when listening to you. We do our best to get the right person for the right job.
Our strong and long term partnerships with our corporate clients and extensive membership database will help to enhance our reputation as your provider of choice. Our extensive approach has helped to benefit many jobseekers and companies alike with a great deal of flexibility from full time placement, contract to part time assignments.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either