SI WORLD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Therapy Assistant for OKU Children position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- Assisting in therapies for OKU children (0 - 16 years old).
- No work experience required.
- On-job training.
- Free accommodation, electricity and water.
- Basic bedroom and kitchen facilities provided.
- No costs for transportation.
- Medical allowance provided.
- Paid sick leave provided.
- Birthday and festival angpows provided.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIP provided.
- Uniforms provided.
- Monthly incentives based on performance.
- Friendly working environment.
Our first center was established in 2006 and we have 11 therapy centres now. We are committed to provide sensory integration therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy which aim to help those with special needs in achieving a better development both physically and psychologically. It is hoped that we can expand our services to a wider range for those with special needs.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.