KL INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE CENTRE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Traditional Medicine Practitioner (TCM) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To be responsible for herbal medicine production management and administration using principles of TCM.
- Working with Production Team to establish standards, systems and procedures.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of the incoming herbal raw material quality for production usage.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Ensuring all necessary analysis report related to quality are evaluated for the incoming raw material.
- Ensuring the in-process operation of finished goods meeting the product specification/parameters.
- Plan and execute internal coaching sessions on products and sales techniques on a regular basis.
- Assist customers with finding products to meet customer's needs through in-person consultation.
- Undertake other assigned tasks as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in TCM or equivalent professional.
- With a least 1 year of working experience in related field of job.
Our company provide diagnostic and laboratory services.
We are seeking experienced, energetic, motivated, articulate team players that share the same passion and vision for creating healthcare solutions.
Our dedicated and caring team of healthcare professionals is committed to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
Welcome you to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.