Genting Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Trained Caregivers position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Genting Group operates a Dementia Care Centre on a charitable basis. Impassioned by the mission to enhance the lives of persons living with dementia, we are inviting committed individuals to join our mission in making a positive impact to their lives.
- Provide excellent care for the centre clients
- Work in collaboration with the Centre Manager, Rehab Coordinators to maximise function among clients
- Act as advocate for clients and their family caregivers
- Caring and patient attitude with the ability to think and act quickly.
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy or any relevant field is advantageous
- Related experience in elderly care/physiotherapy is advantageous however effective communicating skills with dementia clients will be taught.
- Excellent communication skill (verbal & written)
- Ability to converse in Chinese language is advantageous
Genting Berhad is the holding company of the Genting Group, one of Asia’s leading and best-managed multinationals. The Genting Group is led by Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay, a visionary entrepreneur who has established Resorts World branded properties in Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, the United States, the Bahamas, the United Kingdom and soon in South Korea, as well as spearheading global investments in oil palm plantations, power generation, oil and gas, property development, cruise, biotechnology and other industries.
The Genting Group and its affiliates comprise five public companies listed on the stock exchanges of Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong - namely Genting Berhad, Genting Malaysia Berhad, Genting Plantations Berhad, Genting Singapore PLC and Genting Hong Kong Limited. The five listed companies have a combined market capitalisation of about RM110 billion (USD31 billion).
Genting has more than 50 years of experience in the travel and leisure industry and collectively employs approximately 60,000 people while offering an unparalleled resort experience to over 50 million visitors annually worldwide.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either