Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Triage Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
In light of the outbreak in the country, it is vital that all precautionary measures are taken to ensure a safe environment for everyone within our premises.
To better manage this outbreak, we will be limiting the entry points at our hospital and screening measures will be implemented at these areas.
We would like to call on interested individual to be part of our forefront response team to man these entry points.
- Obtain a brief medical history of visitors/patients immediately upon arrival at designated triage station
- Provide triage identification labels to the visitors/patients once basic screening is cleared
- Coordinate transfer of visitors/patients from triage station to the appropriate screening/treatment areas if needed
- Assist visitors and patients when necessary
- Candidates with clinical experiences in nursing, pharmacy, medical science or medical fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- No minimum years of working experience are needed as training will be provided.
- Pleasant with good communication skills.
- Able to start Immediately
Afternoon: 1.30pm - 8pm
* Personal protective equipment (PPE) & Meal will be provided
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.