ParkCity Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Unit Head, Material Management Services Unit position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develops short and long-term plan in line with Hospital’s key business objectives.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget. Support for new and advanced equipment and medical consumable supplies.
- Control and monitors departmental operational expenses within financial budget.
- Reviews and formulates quality improvement plans and process to access training needs and build career path for staff.
- Planning for quarterly stock count.
- Lead implement internal controls and process improvements when required.
- Monitors adequate inventories stock level in Main Store for sufficient stock to supply.
- Coordinate with end users and vendors for problem solving, eg. packing of UOM, quality or quantity expiry date of products.
- Maintain store and prepack area clean and neat at all time.
- Responsible for departmental human resources planning, participating in recruitment, selection, job orientation and job training when applicable.
- Performs departmental coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Leads department to comply with hospital quality management implementation (ISO 9001, MSQH, JCI and any other quality.indicators) ensure system is monitored at all time.
- Responsible for the formulation and review of policies and procedures for the department.
- Ensures any new business proposals / projects are implemented in the most professional manner.
- Prepares and submits management report on timely manner.
- Must possess working experience in healthcare industry especially in the field of Purchasing and Inventory Management activities with supervisory experience of at least three (3) years.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers level.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
With aspirations to be much more, the hospital aims to be the regional centre of excellence in women and children health and also elderly health.
Operated by Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, one of Malaysia's most trusted healthcare brand, ParkCity Medical Centre delivers more than just medicine, as it continues the tradition of care, delivering medical excellence that has been the mission of the Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care for 28 years.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.