Homage Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Vaccination Nurse / Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform Intramuscular (IM) injections for Covid-19 vaccination recipients
- Support all relevant on-ground tasks related to vaccination drives and campaigns to ensure smooth delivery of vaccination services
- Perform medical procedures related to vaccination administration or support in on-ground administrative tasks during the vaccination drive
- Attend to ad-hoc projects and assignments as assigned by the Care Operations team, if needed
- Champion our vision to provide the best in caregiving
- Participate in Engagement projects
- Work on strategic projects and opportunity to gain exposure in other medical setting and environment
- Min. 1-2 years nursing experience in hospital ward setting or equivalent is an added advantage
- Must be a Registered Nurse / Medical Assistant with LJM / LPP
- Valid APC 2021 copy from LJM / LPP
Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We are excited to be expanding our operations into Kuala Lumpur, from Singapore, are are looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.