Sunway Lagoon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Veterinarian position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Planning and execute comprehensive animal health care program.
- Ensure proper quarantine procedures and facilities for all incoming animals before being released to their exhibit.
- Maintenance of a veterinary facility with adequate equipment, medication, ward and post-mortem facility.
- Constant health monitoring of all animals, and implementation of preventative animal protocol.
- Provide medical attention to diseased/traumatized animals.
- Participate in species conservation efforts.
- Maintenance of animal health, medication, dangerous drug use, post-mortem and birth/death records of all species.
- Establish and advise on the bio-security measures and notification of animals/zoonotic disease protocol.
- Communicates with other staff and keepers in exchange of information on animal behaviour, administration of medication, proper husbandry and exhibit enrichment.
- Ensure compliance with all local government regulations in the proper management of zoo facilities.
- Minimum Degree in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.)
- Registered with Malaysian Veterinary Council
- Competent in writing and communicating in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands on experience in examining, diagnosing and treating diseased/ill animals
- Possess knowledge in medical husbandry, surgery and its equipments
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.