Grace Veterinary Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Veterinary Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist the veterinarians in day to day task.
- Clean and maintain the kennels and catteries. Requires cleaning up animal faeces and urine every day.
- Work will be dirty as it requires a lot of cleaning work. Successful candidates will be required to work with animal faeces and urine.
- Cleaning and maintaining the hygiene of the practice in general.
- Feeding and maintaining the general welfare of patients and boarders.
- Assist the veterinarians during surgery, setting up the operating theatre, cleaning surgical instruments and operating theatre post surgery.
- Storing supplies that arrive such as pet food and drugs ( requires heavy lifting).
- Must be able to work with/hold/hug dogs and cats.
- Comfortable holding and restraning both dogs and cats.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must have a pleasant personality.
- Must be able to work in shifts.
Candidates who qualify will have the opportunity to go far and as remuneration is based on work performance and experience.
- Medicine, Dentistry & Surgery
- Ophthalmology Services
- ECG Services
- Preventive Healthcare
- Geriatric Screenings
- Laboratory Services including Clinical Pathology
- Pharmacy & Prescription Diets
- Hospitalization & Special Services
- Digital X-Rays
- Exotic Pets
- Pet Cremation
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.