Ark Veterinary Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Veterinary Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Job responsibilities (not a complete list)Assisting the veterinarian
- To provide animal nursing for hospitalised animals
- To maintain clinic hygiene standards - for example cleaning the clinic
- To act as a consulting room nurse when required
- To dispense medications
- To sterilise surgical instruments
- To provide pre- and postoperative animal care.
- To process samples for laboratory testing
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in Mandarin/Hokkien/Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Genuine love and care for animals is essential
- Preferably 1 year clinic experience but entry level candidates with positive attitudes will be considered
- Good client care and communication skills
- Must be willing to work hard
- Salary will commensurate with ability, experience and performance.
- Additional benefits such as attendance bonus, petrol allowance, over-time pay, yearly bonus, annual leave, medical insurance and continuing education.
- Immediate availability preferred
- Training and uniform will be provided.
- Please note that the nurses will be handling DOGS as well
- TWO positions available
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.