Peng Aun Veterinary Clinic Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Veterinary Surgeon position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon who has at least 2 year of working experience. The position is very well suited to an experienced small animal veterinarian who wish to have profit sharing or partnership in a well established practice.
- Competent Veterinary surgeon will be offered profit sharing or partnership. (After working for an evaluation period of minimum 6 months to 1 year)
- Competitive salary will be offered to any qualified candiate
- Fresh graduates (oversea or local) are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in medicine and general surgery is an advantage.
- Able to work independantly &/ work collaboratively with team members
- Able to make decision confidently and correctly and manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Commitment to practice high standard of medicine, good communication skill and being professional and courteous to clients and staffs
- Must be registered with Malaysia Veterinary Association and is able to practice legally in Malaysia (preferably Malaysian)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (accomodation,travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Partnership will be offered to hard working candidate who has shown enthusiasm with consistant good performance and contribute well to the practice.
- Salary commensurate with experience and capability.
- Allowance for Continuing Education provided
- We are well equipped with x ray, ultrasound for normal scan and echocardiography, idexx catalyst one blood machine
Peng Aun veterinary Clinic is a very well known and establshed small animal practice in Penang Island and has been around for over twenty years. .Our clinic is well equipped with x ray, ultrasound for normal scan and echocardiography, idexx catalyst one blood machine, anesthetic machine and pulse oximeter. We are faced with challenging cases daily and we always aim to diagnose and treat correctly for every patient that comes to us. We believe in having a team of veterinary surgeons and supporting staffs working together to achieve better quality healthcare and treatment for our pateints. We are always looking to recruit veterinary surgeons( Seniors as well as fresh graduates) who has great interest and passion in small animal practice and not afraid of hard work.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in George Town.