Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Vision Care Education Assistant - Protege position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Under the Protégé 12 months initiative for fresh graduates, we are looking for a Professional Eye Care Assistant that would be based at our office at Subang Jaya.
- Collaborating with the Professional Education Lead, internal teams, clients and partners on professional development strategy execution.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital education.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating professional education materials such as detail aids, case studies, training materials and presentations.
- Maintaining professional education database.
- Providing administrative support to the professional education team, preparation and co-planning for training, events and projects.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports and analytics, maintain a filing system and administrative task.
- Monitor, control and record all the documents in proper way to be able to access when required by manager.
- Assisting in market research, analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Other ad-hoc professional development projects assignment and task assign by manager
- Applicants must be aware that this opportunitiy is under the Protege Program, a 12 months contract role with a monthly allowance of RM2,000 (kindly refer to https://www.protege.my for more information prior to applying)
- Bachelor’s degree in Optometry
- Knowledge, understanding and passion for eye care
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Good organization skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Subang Jaya.