Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Vision Therapist Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Music/Performing Arts Studies, Others, Psychology or equivalent.
- Can work independently, in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a team player.
- Oversea Training or Visited Trainer from e.g. US, Canada, Australia, etc (subject to performance)
- New/Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
What will you need to do
- Communicate to others in English and schedule appointment
- Greeting and attending to clients.
- Able to interact with all level of staff
- Handling phone call & documentations
- Able to assist vision therapist (will be trained)
What do we provide you to be successful
- Attractive remuneration and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
- An attractive compensation packages
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.
- Your Medical Claims Are On Us
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us?
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.