Assunta Hospital Petaling Jaya is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Ward Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To create continual development and implementation of health screening packages.
- To create, manage and adapt a broad healthcare plan and ensure that all patients' appointments and screening packages are being managed in an efficient manner.
- To be responsible in managing, directing, administrating and coordinating to achive the revenue and profit targets.
- To be incharged of health screening unit's business, business development, marketing, sales and events of Health Screening Unit.
- To participate in marketing events in order to improve patient load and revenue.
- To ensure to sign up new corporates actively to increase revenue to the Hospital.
- To participate in any health awareness activities organised by the Marketing and Communication Department that will position, enhance the image in branding of the Hospital.
- To ensure to update all corporate clients with our current promotions and new packages.
- To identify and refer patients to appropriate in-house consultants which may address the patients' additional health or other medical needs.
- To supervise staff in ensuring daily smooth operations.
- To formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure better stock controls and cost savings.
- To provide health services needs assessment including screening related issues; to educate, navigate and connect the caller with the appropriate services to fulfill their needs.
- To possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with patients, Consultants and all categories of staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Required skill(s): Nursing, Management in Health Care.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and any other languages is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Preferably with experience in Healthcare services.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.